24.02.2013 г.

MY VERY FIRST POST

    Hello to everyone,  
this is my very first post and i am so happy to share it with you.

Most i would like to write about in my blog will be crafting, because i found that crafting can be  so much enjoyable,  fun and usefull.

 Not long time ago i was working in a craft store for women accessoires and i got so inspired from the beautiful things i was seeing every day, so i decided to try and create something on my own. So i did.

In the next posts i will be sharing with you photos of the things i made and many ideas that i have for future projects.
I hope you will enjoy visiting my blog again and check out my crafting ideas,  photos and tutorials

 English is not my mother language so it is possible to find some mistakes in my writing , that is why i hope to be exused please. :)

The crafty girl


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар